Sunday, December 17, 2006

Great interview with Joe by Polish ebook publisher!

"Joe Vitale interviewed by Sebastian Schabowski. The video was
specially made for Zlote Mysli. GET EBOOKS of Joe Vitale's translated into Polish on http://zlotemysli.pl"



[NOTE from NERISSA]: Sebastian Schabowski wrote, "You have encouraged me to try what Windows Movie Maker can do and I found basically all I needed in this program. I resized the video to 320x240 (which reduced the size of the file from like 700 MB to about 30MB) and I put some extra features like Title and Credits. Then I used Google Video to upload it (just because I didn't have an account on YouTube and I had one on Google)."

Also, video was shot by Marta Falkowska on her digital photo camera after she remembered she had that option but had forgotten about it. Most everyone has this option on their digital cameras but don't even know it.

Here's another video that they shot that day after the seminar was over.
Enjoy!